Total Pageviews

Monday, November 22, 2010

Blog Virgin

So, hello there, internet world. This is my first blog. Blogger is now the official taker of my online blogging virginity! As we speak, I am preparing a tasty breakfast dinner of pancakes and bacon for my daughter Riley. Riley is 5 and will be 6 on the 29th of this month. All I can think about is how this year has flown by and I wonder where these 5 years have gone. How did she get to be 5 already, loosing teeth, and learning to read?!


Anyways, I wish to add to this blog preferably every week or every few days. I havent quite thought out what will be the main topic or subtopics but I'd like to relate to my readers. I obviously am going to write about what I know. Motherhood, photography, relationships between lovers and friends. Sometimes perhaps I'll just post about whatever random thing happens to be on my mind. In any case, I hope those that find me enjoy what they read and come back for more.


And as the famous Cornelia Clapp would say: "dancing alone in your living room is just as freeing as being the only fish in the sea"

Not really, but.... i tried

2 comments:

  1. congrats on the loss of your blogging virginity. was it everything you hoped it would be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it really was. it touched me in places that i never knew would feel so very good...... haha

    ReplyDelete