Total Pageviews

Friday, November 26, 2010

Random Sadness

Today was a low day. I was irritable and mopey. I know my feelings in no way shape or form had anything to do with Black Friday so that assumption is out.

Today I felt lonely and sad. I dont know what it was but I was a sad grump and though I felt sad, i had little patience and I took it out on my daughter. I was unnecessarily short towards her and I shouted a few times. Jose noticed something was wrong and while he tried to ask me what was wrong, I didnt really feel like talking about it. 

Sometimes I feel like I need more personal attention. More affection. More of whatever it is that makes a person really feel wanted and needed and cared for. But I cant imagine asking for that. I guess I feel like I shouldn't have to ask, maybe I just don't really deserve it or something.

I didn't really want to be alone tonight; In my apartment. I can't entirely explain why. I think I wanted the affection I feel has been put on the sidelines for the past quite a few days or more. I thought maybe for some reason, tonight would be different. 

I'm watching television and I'm by myself and it kinda feels like crap. So I guess I'll close my eyes and just be alone and pretend I'm not bothered by it.

Goodnight internet world. Though I know no one is reading me.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, don't feel bad its nothing personal. We all have days like that. If every day was a party then the party would get boring too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i try to be very affectionate with people that I love. you just never know when they'll no longer be there... and I want to make sure they know how i feel about them. i hate those sad days!

    ReplyDelete