Total Pageviews

Monday, December 20, 2010

always moving

i often feel like i just never get to sit down. I know that that is not entirely true but I'm always doing something and its often not even for myself. I'm back and forth between two apartments; always cleaning, always putting something away, doing laundry, or dishes. I need a break. I don't feel like i HAVE to do all these things in both places but I always feel like I'm trying to take the stress off someone else. Someone who works a lot more than i (normally) do and often works 5 or 6 days straight. So i DO just want to help. But, i want help too.

However, I cant say that I haven't been extremely fortunate for other kinds of help. Just this past Friday my paycheck was not deposited into my new account because my company did not get my updated bank information. I had $9.76 in the bank and i cried 4 times that day. Jose took $100 out of the bank as a pay advance so that once my money was deposited, I could just pay him back. He has been so amazing and understanding with my money issues these past few weeks. He has been so helpful and calming to me. I am so grateful.

I guess the Christmas season has just weighed on me, and I am soooo over it. I just cant wait for it to be over already. I want to get back to normal life without the stress of the holidays looming overhead.

Ok, I guess I'm just complaining :) But I'm allowed to... It's my blog and I'll do what I wanna do!

No comments:

Post a Comment